Groups, Conference and Events Co-ordinator - Hilton Gatwick
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Hilton London Gatwick is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.Groups, Conference and Events Co-ordinator 23,625 per annum + generous benefits
We are now looking for a talented Groups, Conference and Events Coordinator who will be assisting and supporting our busy Groups, Conference and Events team in their daily tasks.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting the Groups, Conferences and Events team's workload by entering bookings in Delphi, Cvent and drafting proposals.
• As required research potential new business, conduct telesales calls, and regular competitor checks
• Manage all internal bookings and internal enquiry requests
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) are essential, experience of Delphi and reservations systems (Opera PMS) would be highly desirable.
What do we offer?
• A competitive salary
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free Meals on shift
• Pension cover
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Emeployee benefits such as METRO BUS discounted tickets, TASTECARD, County mall VIP discount card. MERLIN entertainment discont, Cycle2Work and more.
Apply now to be our new Groups, Conference and Events Coordinator