Accounts Assistant - Hilton Gatwick
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Hilton London Gatwick is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.Accounts Assistant 24,000 plus benefits
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support all areas of finance including; Credit Control, Purchase Ledger, Income Audit, Cashiering, M&E Billing, F&B Cost Controls and Accounts Payable, Account Receivables.
As an Accounts Assistant you will have a specific function in one of the above areas, this will be a rotated role, so you are fully exposed to all areas of finance.
Our Accounts Assistant will be involved with:
- Working with sales / purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of accounts
- Processing sales orders
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
Skills and Experiences
- Ideally studying towards CIMA, ACCA or AAT (or equivalent)
- Ideally having worked in a previous accounting role
- A person with hunger to progress, energetic, persistent and an inquisitive mind.
- IT skills include MS Excel and MS word.
What do we offer:
Our Accounts Assistant receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects