What makes Firmdale a Great Place to work?
Here at Firmdale, you have the opportunity to have your say, with employee led committees allowing you to generate ideas and really make a difference. Wait, there's more! Quarterly team events, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups.
At Firmdale we have amazing opportunities to develop your career with our graduate programmes, apprenticeships and our renowned training programmes.
- Competitive salary
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service
- Companywide and departmental incentives, including a generous 'refer a friend' bonus
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers, (Afternoon Tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Employee led committees allowing you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Award-winning training opportunities (Apprenticeships, WSET, supplier visits and Master Classes to name a few)
- Wellbeing activities and support available to all staff members
- Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition programme
- Wagestream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount at Design Hotels worldwide
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Uniform and meals provided
- Season Ticket loans
- English lessons