Night Chef - Haymarket Hotel - Kitchen
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Chef to join our highly successful team here at our Haymarket Hotel. We are looking for someone who is confident in kitchen operations and has experience in food prep and working outside normal operating hours.
As part of our Kitchen Team, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
What we Offer:
- No split or double shifts
- 4 days on and 4 days off
- Paid Overtime
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about food
- Organisational and Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team but also working alone
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.