Head of Holiday Home Revenue (caravan sales) - North Wales
- Job Type
- Full Time
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Head of Holiday Home Revenue!
As part of the Senior Leadership Team on Park, as Head of Holiday Home Revenue you will be responsible for leading the Holiday Home Revenue Team to optimise pitch profitability and provide an excellent sales and letting experience for all guests.
Key Role Responsibilities
Leadership: Provide visionary leadership to the Holiday Home Revenue team, setting clear goals and expectations, and motivating the team to achieve outstanding results and develop a high performing team. Ensure all new team members receive an engaging 90-day induction and training plan to set them up for success with Haven.
Guest experience: Interacting with, building rapport and fostering trusted relationships with current guests and owners. Seeking out and creating opportunities to talk to potential new holiday homeowners sharing with them all the benefits of holiday home ownership with Haven. Overseeing the after sales process and the sales journey, even after completion, so that new owners can be confident their purchase lives up to the sales promise.
Strategic Planning: Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve departmental and organizational objectives, including budgeting and resource allocation.
Team Management: Recruit, train, mentor, and evaluate your teams performance, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and professional development.
Performance Optimization: Continuously assess departmental performance and implement improvements, ensuring efficient processes and high-quality outcomes. Support and motivate your Team to deliver sales and part-exchange targets, ensuring Owner lettings is managed in-line with the pitch strategy to enable maximisation of holiday availability.
Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build strong relationships, identify opportunities for growth, and ensure guest satisfaction.
Compliance: Ensure that all departmental activities adhere to relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
Reporting: Provide regular reports to senior management, highlighting departmental achievements, challenges, and future plans.
What's In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
SALARY: Highly Competitive + up to 25% Annual Bonus
Experience and Qualifications
What we are looking for is...
- Previous experience at a senior level within a high value item sales environment
- Experience of holiday home or caravan sales would be an advantage
- Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven ability to motivate and develop your team
- Excellent strategic planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving departmental and organizational goals.
- Knowledge of industry trends, regulations, and best practices.
- Budgeting and financial management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident decision maker with ability to exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, our Heads of Departments working hours are usually 45 hours per week over 5 days and likely to include evenings and weekends.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, the process may include 2-3 stages including interview, site visit and skills test depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com