Revenue Operations Analyst - Herts
- Job Type
- Full Time
Revenue Operations Analyst
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid - 2 or 3 days per week in office)
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to manage the implementation of changes to our Revenue Management system, Pricer. This role is pivotal in enabling our Holidays Revenue team to seamlessly apply innovative pricing strategies while controlling commercial risk. You will manage new system upgrades and drive automation while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of data feeds and their seamless interaction with diverse data sources.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Managing the administration and implementation of changes to the Revenue Management system, including identifying opportunities for improvement
- Acting as the key point of contact/escalation for the Revenue Management system, working with our external system partner to resolve complex queries
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Revenue Management system change plan
- Owning reporting needs and working with the Business Intelligence team to ensure delivery.
What we'd like you to bring:
- Experience of working with commercial systems and owning processes within them
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent research skills, able to gather facts from various internal stakeholders to inform project delivery
-Experience within Revenue Management is highly desirable, as is knowledge of SQL
What's In It For You?
- Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a 'Holiday Buy Scheme'
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and friends
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
- Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
- Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
- Enhanced family friendly policies and pay (eligibility criteria applied)
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.