Painter & Decorator - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Painter & Decorator - The Hatton Collection - Gloucester
This vacancy is primarily based at our Gloucester hotel, GL4 8DE.
Travelling to sister properties is expected up to 20 mile radius.
As Painter and Decorator, your key responsibilities include:
Undertake all decorative and painting work throughout our hotels and pubs. Including guest rooms, lobby and restaurants, efficiently and with good quality, as well as ensuring that all areas are maintained to the highest standards.
Maintaining the appearance and standard of our entire hotel and pubs its facilities is critical, and as our Painter and decorator, you will be tasked to uphold this to ensure any faults or damage is immediately rectified.
As Painter and Decorator, the essential skills required:
- At least 5 years previous experience as a painter / decorator, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of safety practices relating to this work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Professional and warm personality
- Own transport essential.
- Hours of work 40-45 per week and possible overtime available should need arise.
- Ability to wallpaper.
- Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire.
Apply for Painter & Decorator - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly