General Assistant - Cheltenham
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Assistant - The Beehive - Montpellier, Cheltenham
This vacancy is at The Beehive, GL50 2XE
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team.
As General Assistant your role will include:
- Bar Work
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing customers' needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- General cleaning duties
- Using all equipment, materials and cleaning products correctly and notify Management of any requirements.
- Kitchen support if required and dependent existing skills and desire to expand your skills, to include
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting, cooking and helping to prepare salads and desserts.
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend an interview in Cheltenham. You are required to bring ID with you to your interview, if you cannot produce ID, your interview can not take place.