Operations Manager - Gloucester
Operations Manager - The Thatch Inn, Gloucester
£Competitive + Performance Bonus
The Thatch Inn has an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress. We are seeking a live-in Operations Manager to join this friendly team in Quedgeley, Gloucester.
You will be responsible for assisting the Property Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the business and will have previous experience as a Deputy or Assistant Manager in a pub or restaurant environment. Hotel experience is an advantage. Leading by example you will ensure the team are delivering excellent customer service and the business is operating smoothly.
You will support the General Manager in recruiting and training new team members and in creating and implementing business plans to help build the business.
As a proactive individual, you will be able to work both the Restaurant and Hotel.
As part of the package you will accommodated in a self-contained private apartment.
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, one dating back to the 14th Century, some to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Thatch Inn - Very recently acquired, traditional country Inn found in the suburbs of Gloucester
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.