Bar & Waiting Staff - Gloucester
Bar & Waiting Staff - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We have a selection of full and part-time vacancies for waiters, waitresses and bar staff to join our friendly team at Hatton Court to assist in the serving of food and beverages to customers in a professional and friendly manner to agreed hotel standards. There is also the opportunity for someone who has experience at Supervisory or Head Waiter level to join and lead the team.
- To maintain the standards of presentation of the dining and bar facilities to an appropriate restaurant quality.
- To ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the dining and bar facilities meet the required high standards.
- Contribute to a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere in the dining and bar facilities that encourages customers to enjoy their meals and socialise if they choose to do so.
- To contribute to an ethos of ‘right first time and on time’ for food and beverage provision and service.
Full-time restaurant staff are expected to 40 hours per week plus occasional overtime. Parttime staff for restaurant and banqueting will mainly work evenings and weekends.
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.
Apply for Bar & Waiting Staff - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly