Line Chef - Cheltenham
- Job Type
- Full Time
Line Chef - The Beehive, Cheltenham
We require a Line Chef to join our busy pub kitchen who can demonstrate a good working knowledge of cooking techniques. Cook for and inspire the team driving food consistency and knowledge. Confidently demonstrate ticket and line management. Perform and maintain a food stock count and be confident in analysing the data. Confidently complete a food order for the restaurant based on prep and par. Fully versed on Health and safety procedures ensuring that the kitchen is opened safely on a daily basis.
We require previous experience within a restaurant or food service environment ideally as a Line Chef or Section Chef. Be confident in all health and safety practices with proven ability to maintain a kitchen with a consistent approach. Have a good working knowledge of producing and maintaining food GP’s with a solid understanding of the impact on the restaurants P&L. Have proven evidence of growing and motivating a team.
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Thatch Inn - a quintessential English pub, located in Quedgeley, Cotswolds
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.
Please send your CV by clicking apply now!