Maintenance Person - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Person - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We require a maintenance person who is skilled and knowledgeable to maintain the beautiful Hatton Court Hotel. You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of all hotel bedrooms, bathrooms, public areas, conference rooms, marquee, and exterior of buildings. You will also be responsible for maintaining certain health and safety regulations
Candidates are required to have the minimum skill set:
- Past experience in property maintenance and hands on experience is essential.
- Basic electrical skills
- Basic carpentry skills
- Basic plumbing skills
- Painting and decorating
- Troubleshooting problems
- Ability to prioritise jobs in order of importance.
- Managing own time and workload
- Hiring in other trades as and when required
- Ability to keep on top of daily defects
- Preventative maintenance.
- Legionella maintenance and cleaning.
- Ordering and collection of materials.
- Good communicator.
- Work under pressure
45 hours per week - occasional weekend work may be required to suit the demands of the business, and after hour’s callouts if an emergency arises.
Negotiable depending on experience, additional benefits discussed at interview stage.
Full working references required.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Thach Inn - a quintessential English pub, located in Gloucester, The Cotswolds
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. If you have any questions before applying, need any help or require additional information you can telephone 01452 617412 and ask for the General Manager.
Apply for Maintenance Person - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly