Housekeeper - Winchcombe
- Job Type
- Part Time
Weekend Housekeeper - The White Hart Inn, Winchcombe
This traditional 16th-century inn with B&B lodging is a 14-minute walk from Sudeley Castle & Gardens, and 7.5 miles from central Cheltenham. The unfussy rooms include free WiFi, flatscreen TVs, and tea and coffee making equipment. Most rooms have en suite bathrooms; 3 rooms share facilities (these rooms can be combined to make a family suite). The rustic pub serves classic British dishes and has an extensive wine list.
We are currently looking for a friendly and reliable room attendant to join our Housekeeping team on Saturday and Sunday. Candidates must have previous experience from a fast pace and high volume hospitality environment, ideally a hotel or b&b. Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
Start time both days: 7:00am (hours dependant on number of rooms requiring a clean) – estimated finish time 3pm
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.