Kitchen Porter - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
As a member of our kitchen team, you will be responsible for ensuring all food and associated products are prepared, cooked, served and presented to our high standards.
Cleanliness, Quality, Service, Maintenance, and Atmosphere are at the heart of what we do.
Whilst ensuring the highest standards of CQSMA are achieved, you will work with the rest of the kitchen team to maintain our order turn-around times. In addition, you will develop a good knowledge of all our food products and keep up-to-date with current promotions and offers. It`s essential you also maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and adhere to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, food hygiene, and health and safety.
With excellent customer service skills, you should be professional and well presented - able to communicate clearly with people at all levels. You should be a self-motivated team player able to work unsupervised in a busy environment. Conversational English is essential and you`ll have to be confident, friendly and reliable to succeed with us.
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire.