Breakfast Chef - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast & Lunch Chef - Quedgeley, Gloucester
Salary £8.00 - £8.50
We require a chef to join our kitchen, working predominantly across the week on a rota basis to include the following hours 06.30 to 14.30 to prepare breakfast for hotel guests and lunch for non-residents Experience preferable but further training will be required.
Breakfast only shifts will also be considered 06.30 – 10.00 Lunch only shifts will also be considered 10.00 – 02.30
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Hatton Court is an AA 4 star Country House Hotel, located on Upton Hill, Gloucester. Hatton Court has 45 ensuite bedrooms, bar/lounge, A La Carte restaurant, conference rooms, dining room and garden marquee.
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.
Apply for Breakfast Chef - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly