Pub Head Chef - Cheltenham
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub Head Chef - The Beehive, Cheltenham
Salary £22,000 - £28,000 DOE
The Beehive Function Room / Restaurant / Dining area is undergoing a complete refurbishment (Completion end of June 18) And we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and qualified chef to run of our kitchen & oversee our food operation
The successful applicant will have previous experience:
- Managing a kitchen
- Catering for functions – Christmas functions & Cheltenham race week in particular
- Controlling food margins (68 -70%)
- Local & knows the Beehive
- Will have a passion for British Food
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrates flair without ‘faff’– confident unpretentious food presentation
- ‘Plates not slates’ Please
- May be a Sous Chef looking for the next step
If you possess all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews and a cook off in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.