Porter - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Porter - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We require a Porter to undertake guest greeting at front of house and help transfer luggage to and from rooms on check-in and departure.
- We require a fit and healthy person to assist all departments on a daily basis
- You will assist guests with luggage and movement around the hotel
- Serve, maintain and look after our conference delegates and their facilities
- Ensure that the hotel public areas are always clean and tidy throughout
- Assist in all food and beverage, housekeeping and front of house areas when required
- Assist with the checking- in process of all hotel guests
- Driving for guests and hotel when required
- Ensure all events spaces are set correctly for its next function
- Ensure that all public toilets are maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that all deliveries are correctly signed for and taken to that relevant departments
You must have impeccable appearance, have a bubbly personable personality, be fit and healthy and have a full driving licence.
Hatton Court is an AA 4 star Country House Hotel, located on Upton Hill, Gloucester. Hatton Court has 45 ensuite bedrooms, bar/lounge, A La Carte restaurant, conference rooms, dining room and garden marquee.
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts within The Hatton Collection properties
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
The Hatton Collection
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.