Maintenance Technician - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Technician - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We require a maintenance technician who is highly skilled and knowledgeable to maintain the beautiful Hatton Court Hotel. You will be responsible for the maintenance of all hotel bedrooms, public areas, conference rooms, electrical circuits, tables, chairs and other furniture. You will also be responsible for maintaining certain health and safety regulations.
- Inspecting the bedrooms daily
- Checking electrical units
- Hiring other maintenance professionals
- Ordering parts and equipment
- Recording daily maintenance activity
- Delegating work responsibilities
- Contacting service providers and contractors
- Preparing work schedules
- Communicating effectively in written and oral form
- Conducting organizational and administrative duties
- Managing people and time
- Conducting more than one tasks
- Plumbing and carpentry
- Building and equipment maintenance
- Using Electrical and other tools
- Troubleshooting issues
- Understanding blueprint and estimating needs
- Being adaptable and self-driven
- Project management and prioritizing
- Preparing work schedules
- Recording and reporting
Working Hours: 45 hours per week - occasional weekend work may be required to suit the demands of the business.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience, additional benefits discussed at interview stage.
Full working references required.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire.
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly