Food & Beverage Supervisor - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We are looking for a full time food and beverage supervisor to join our growing team. The right candidate will have lots of personality and a passion for customer service. Experience in a customer service role with supervisory experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given. This role would suit an experienced front of house team member who is looking for the next step in there career.
In this important role, you will be assisting in the smooth running of the Food and Beverage operation to include Events, Restaurant, Bar, Cellar and Room Service. You will be involved in ensuring the high standard of food delivery is met. You will be opening and closing the business on occasions. We are a 45 bedroom hotel and you will be required to work a variety of shifts and must be able to work weekends.
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, The Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, The Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, The Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, The Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire.
Apply for Food & Beverage Supervisor - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly