Chef de Partie - Jersey
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - Chateau la Chaire Hotel
We require a Chef de Partie to assist our kitchen in the further development of the food operation at this busy Chateau la Chaire Hotel
- Run a section in the kitchen, maintaining food quality, standards and discipline.
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Have excellent food preparation and presentation skills.
- Understand the importance of portion control and dish specifications
- Have experience in hotel or large restaurant kitchens with recognised food awards.
- Have experience of banqueting to a minimum of 75 covers.
- Be either a Senior Commis looking for first CDP position or an existing CDP.
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
Apply for Chef de Partie - Jersey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly