Junior Sous Chef - Harry's Bar
- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef to join our back of house team at Harry’s Bar. As a Junior Sous Chef, within the management team, you will support the kitchen operations and produce outstanding food. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
• Assist in the supervising and running of the kitchen
• Ensure all dishes are prepared and served according to specification
• Have the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
• Have a thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety, and be able to train teams on these
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at Harry’s Bar, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
• Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount at all of our sister restaurants nationwide
• Clean chef whites on every shift
• Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
Who are we?
Harry’s Bar, opening in Marylebone in late autumn, will serve a slice of La Dolce Vita to London’s West End. The restaurant and bar will feature the same nostalgic glamour as its namesake, the Mayfair private members’ club that opened on South Audley Street in 1979.
The menus at Harry’s Bar will reflect those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge, offering traditional and unfussy Italian dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a signature weekend brunch.