Chef de Partie - Harry's Bar
- Job Type
- Full Time
A Harry’s Bar, James Street Chef De Partie will possess a background in high volume and attention to detail. We invest time and development into this role ensuring our chefs grow along with the business.
Since the opening of Harry’s Bar, James Street in October 2018, we continue to develop and retain the team across multiple departments. We are proud of our people, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Harry’s Bar, James Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
As a Chef de Partie, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across as The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Reminiscent of 1950’s and 1960’s Italian glamour, Harry’s Bar, James Street is an Italian restaurant located at St Christopher’s place between Oxford Street and Marylebone. With an offering of Breakfast, lunch and dinner, our guests can enjoy dishes reflective of those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. Offering the traditional Italian charm and unfussy Italian dishes, seasonal sourcing inspires the menus through aperitive, pizze, paste, pesce e carne, contorni and of course the dolci.
Apply today and speak to one of our Chef specialists.