Pizza Chef - Harry's Bar
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our team at Harry’s Bar
We are proud of our people, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Harry’s Bar, James Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
To be successful in the role as Pizza Chef you will need to:
· Be amazing at working under pressure as part of a team, in a high volume
· Be able to work independently, planning and organising the section each day
· Have a real passion for fresh food and love making pizza
· Be fun, enthusiastic and have lots of energy
· Have great communication skills with a positive attitude
· Use your initiative, bringing new and creative ideas to how we do things
· Be able to work as part of a team, delivering consistent service even when under pressure
As a Pizza Chef, you will enjoy the following benefits:
· Generous staff discount at our restaurants
· Unrivalled opportunities for progression across as The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions
· Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
· 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
· Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
· A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role
· Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Reminiscent of 1950’s and 1960’s Italian glamour, Harry’s Bar, James Street is an Italian restaurant located at St Christopher’s place between Oxford Street and Marylebone. With an offering of Breakfast, lunch and dinner, our guests can enjoy dishes reflective of those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. Offering the traditional Italian charm and unfussy Italian dishes, seasonal sourcing inspires the menus through aperitive, pizze, paste, pesce e carne, contorni and of course the dolci.
Apply today and speak to one of our Chef specialists.