- Hand Picked Hotels
- LS22 4JA
- 10 - 10 Per Hour
- 29 Jan 2023
- 26 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Filler
- Job Type
- Full Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for Spa Apprentices to join our Spa Academy at Hand Picked Hotels.
We have a current opportunity at Wood Hall Hotel and Spa. This 4 star luxury hotel is located in Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
You must be available to start this apprenticeship no later than the 27<sup>th</sup> of February 2023 and be over the age of 16 at the time of joining.
About the role:
The Hand Picked Spa Therapist Academy has been created to develop and nature and retain talent who have a passion for the Spa industry. Working within our Spa teams you will be equipped with the practical skills and insights you need to succeed as your embark your career in the Spa industry.
The Spa Academy programme offers a perfect opportunity for individuals who have passion and desire to pursue a career in the Spa industry.
The aim of this 2 year programme is to build and develop your skills as a spa apprentice’s with the knowledge and behaviour to become a fully qualified Spa Therapist with Hand Picked Hotels.
The apprentices start in year 1 with a level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification and progress to a level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification in year two.
The Hand Picked Hotels Spa Therapist Apprenticeship Academy is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to gain an accredited beauty therapist qualification, whilst gaining practical experience within a professional spa environment.
In order to be eligible for our apprenticeship program you must meet the following criteria
- Be aged 16 or over
- Not be in full time education
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be fully committed to completing the apprenticeship
- Be available to travel for the training and workshops as required
Our Benefits include:
- Salary for this role is £10 per hour and this is a full time position.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.