Food & Beverage Assistant
- Hand Picked Hotels
- SO42 7QB
- 13.75 - 13.75 Per Hour
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Filler
- Job Type
- Live in
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team at Rhinefield House Hotel, in the New Forest
Rhinefield House Hotel is a 4 AA Red Star Hotel with 50 bedrooms. It is a popular wedding, leisure and afternoon tea venue and has a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
About the role:
£13.75 per hour - all hours paid plus service charge to boost your earnings - approximately £140 per month
We have an opportunity for a Full Time Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team at Rhinefield House Hotel in working in The Armada Restaurant.
This role will involve working a variety of shifts including earlies from 6.30am to 3pm, Lates from 3pm - 11pm / Midnight and weekends as these tend to be the busiest days.
Although taking orders and serving food is of course an important part of this role, this role entails so much more. You are one of the team who will liaise face to face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and help make our guests feel welcome and at home.
As this is a busy Hotel delivering high standards - some Food & Beverage / Waiting experience is required for this full time position.
We have more flexible hour roles available too, if you are just looking for a couple of shifts each week, rate of pay £13.50 per hour.
- Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role and ideally within a fine dining restaurant or wedding venue
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary package
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Optional live in accommodation, charged at £60.90 per week, inclusive of meals and bills
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.