Bar / Waiting Staff - Casual
- Job Type
Bar / Waiting staff (Casual) - New Hall Hotel & Spa, Sutton Coldfield
We are looking for people to join our Casual Conference & Banqueting Team at New Hall Hotel & Spa, Sutton Coldfield.
We will have hours available during the evenings and at weekends to help us with the busy Spring and Summer period ahead. We would welcome applications from people with some bar/cocktail, waiting or conference & banqueting experience and an interest in hospitality.
Although taking orders and serving drinks and food is of course an important part of the job, this role entails so much more. You are one of the team who will liaise face to face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and have the opportunity to make someone’s day really special. As this role involves the serving of alcohol, applicants must be aged over 18 years old.
You will be an attentive person who can spot in seconds when someone is trying to catch your eye for the bill, whether they’re missing a spoon for their dessert, or if they need a high chair before they even need to ask.
What’s in it for you:
• All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Delicious meals on duty
• You will accrue holiday pay in accordance with the hours you work
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
New Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red Star Hotel with 60 bedrooms, set in Birmingham. It is a popular wedding and leisure stay destination and has a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, Health Club & Spa facilities. At over 800 years it is reputed to be the oldest listed inhabited moated house in England.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.