Chef de Partie - Live in - Alderney
- Job Type
- Live in
Chef de Partie - Braye Beach Hotel - AlderneyAre you a Chef de Partie looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work on the tranquil island of Alderney where you can save almost everything you earn?
We are recruiting a Chef de Partie to join the team at Braye Beach Hotel.
Our Head Chef is looking for someone who is confident, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and has experience of working in a Hotel Kitchen.
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly pay for all hours worked - minimum 45 per week plus service
• Live in accommodation charged at just 30 per week
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings on the island of Alderney
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Braye Beach Hotel is one of the newest additions to the Hand Picked Hotels collection and is the only 4 Star hotel on the island of Alderney, the northernmost of the inhabited Channel Islands and part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey. The Hotel has 27 bedrooms and 2 stunning restaurants, The Vaults and The Beach Bar. In one of Alderney’s most beautiful bays, the views are spectacular, making this an enviable location to live and work, no matter what the weather or season.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.