Sales & Revenue Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales & Revenue Manager - Woodlands Park Hotel, Cobham Surrey
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales and events career?
We have an opportunity for a Sales & Revenue Manager to join our Hand Picked team at Woodlands Park - a 4 Star Hotel with 57 bedrooms. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven events professional to take the next step in their hospitality career.
The role of Sales & Revenue Manager will involve supporting and guiding a team of sales and events co-ordinators, alongside overseeing a number of events yourself and working with the GM and Regional Revenue Manager to set rates and strategy to drive revenue for the Hotel. You will be part of the Hotel Management team and will be provided with Hand Picked management training and guidance to support you in your role.
To meet the requirements of this role will have experience as an, Assistant Sales & Revenue Manager or Senior Sales & Events Co-ordinator within a similar type of Hotel property with people management responsibilities.
This is a Full Time role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with some Saturdays on a rota basis for client appointments.
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary plus a share of the Hotel service charge to boost your earnings and annual bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rata for the duration of the contract)
- Meals on duty
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels - something our teams love to make the most of
- Life Assurance and pension scheme
- Hand Picked management development and training including the opportunity to gain a Nationally recognised qualification
- Free parking on site
- Online Retail Discount platform & a free Health and wellbeing platforms - including confidential free counselling if required
Woodlands Park Hotel is a 4 Star Hotel with 57 bedrooms. It is a popular wedding and events venue and has a variety of function and conference rooms for our guests to enjoy.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 22 hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.