Roaming Spa Therapist - Nationwide
- Job Type
- Live in
Roaming Spa Therapist – Hand Picked Hotels – UK & Channel Islands
Are you an experienced Level 3 Spa Therapist who enjoys working in luxury spa’s and travelling?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Level 3 Spa Therapist who is ready for a new challenge.
As a Roaming Spa Therapist you will be employed on a permanent full time basis with Hand Picked Hotels, you will travel around our 10 spa hotels in the UK & Channel Islands completing assignments from 2-6 weeks at a time.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience working in Hotel Spa’s or on Cruise Ships as a Spa Therapist
- You have experience using Product Houses such as Elemis
- You hold a Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary plus paid overtime
- Assignments from 2-6 weeks each
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days with service
- Working across our 10 Spa Hotels throughout the UK with accommodation provided
- Permanent full time contract working 40 hours per week
- Training included
- Paid travel expenses
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands and 10 of our properties have Spa facilities. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.