Breakfast Chef - Live in available
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Chef – £24,750 per annum – 4 days on 3 days off – Stanbrook Abbey Hotel – Worcester
Would working from 6am to 2.30pm suit you? If you are a Chef who likes getting up and on with it in the mornings, perhaps has childcare responsibilities after school or someone who just wants their afternoons and evenings to themselves, then we would encourage you to apply. Of course you need to be an experienced Chef who knows their way round a professional kitchen and can cook eggs every which way you can think of!
As a Hand Picked Breakfast Chef you will lead the hotel’s breakfast service 4/5 days a week to include weekends (as these are often the busiest shifts).
This role involves working alone on quieter shifts, although support will always be provided by another member of the kitchen brigade during peak service times.
After service our Breakfast Chefs often support with preparing lunch for the Hotel Team. This is one of the most important jobs in the kitchen, as happy staff = happy guests! The candidate we are looking for will also enjoy taking on this role and creating delicious and nutritious dishes for staff on a daily basis.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with any overtime paid in full
- 44 hour working week over 4 days
- 4 days off 3 days on
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Optional live in accommodation charged at just £58.52 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Use of the Health club facilities - gym, swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink.
- Annual loyalty awards
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Scotland. We are looking for a fantastic Breakfast Chef to join our growing family.
Stanbrook Abbey Hotel in Worcester is one of Worcestershire’s best-kept secrets and the perfect retreat whether you are looking for a romantic break or somewhere unique to hold a special event, wedding or meeting.
Please get in contact with Lee to hear more about this Breakfast Chef role in Worcester on 07879032007.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.