Hotel Revenue Manager - Dual site
- Job Type
- Live in
Hotel Revenue Manager (Dual Site) - Hand Picked Hotels - Jersey, Channel Islands
Are you looking for your next revenue management challenge?
Hand Picked Hotels are recruiting for a Dual Site Hotel Revenue Manager to oversee Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa & L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa on the island of Jersey, UK. Live in accommodation (Management flat) is offered with this position.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Hotel Revenue Manager who enjoys managing and motivating team members - delivering activities that develop their skills and capabilities.
As the Hotel Revenue Manager you will work closely with a Regional Revenue Manager, Hotel General Managers and Jersey Sales Manager to develop the business, set rates and plan tactical campaigns. Our two Hotels on the island are very different - Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in the town of St Helier is more corporate and events led and L'Horizon Hotel & Spa set in St Brelades Bay is situated right on the beach and as such takes much more leisure business.
This is a full time position working over 5 days between the two Hotel locations.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary plus Management bonus scheme incentive
- Live in management flat charged at £79 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Use of Health Club facilities including gyms and swimming pools
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings on the beautiful island of Jersey
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- You are a knowledgeable and experience Revenue Manager
- You enjoy managing and motivating team members
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Minimum 2 years Revenue and Sales Management experience.
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.