Housekeeping Assistant - Flexible shifts available
- Job Type
- Part Time
Housekeeping Assistants – Crathorne Hall Hotel, Yarm
Do you enjoy cleaning and live locally to Crathorne Hall Hotel in Yarm?
We have 24 hours available for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our team working flexible days to include weekend shifts between the hours of 8am and 9pm. Typically shifts will be for about 5/6 hours a day either from 9 - 3pm or 3pm - 9pm.
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. If you enjoy dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role!
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings.
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- You will accrue holiday pay over the period you work which will be paid
- A chance to work in a stunning and characterful luxury Hotel with a team of friendly people
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- You’ll have some Housekeeping or cleaning experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Crathorne Hall Hotel is a stunning 4 Red Star Hotel in Yarm with 37 bedrooms, 2AA Rosette restaurant, bar and a variety of function spaces making it a popular wedding and events venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.