Senior Roaming Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
Senior Roaming Chef – £20 per hour – Nationwide
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Scotland. We are looking for a fantastic Senior Roaming Chef to join our family.
The Senior Roaming Chef role is a new role we have made available to keep our kitchens running smoothly when our senior chefs are not able to be in the kitchen. The role will be working as Sous Chef and sometimes Head Chef when the need arises leading the kitchen brigade and taking ownership of the day to day kitchen Management for all team members in the absence of the Senior Chef.
The Senior Roaming Chef role is perfect for an experienced Sous Chef or Head Chef from a Hotel background looking to utilise their skills and would best suit someone who is happy to travel frequently. Your own transport is preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate on a 45 hour per week contract with any overtime paid in full
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Free accommodation on assignment
- Use of the Health club facilities where available
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink
- Annual loyalty awards
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Training & Development which includes Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
Please get in contact with Lee to hear more about this Senior Roaming Chef role with Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK