Health Club & Spa Receptionist - Nutfield, Redhill
Health Club & Spa Receptionist - Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
Do you enjoy making people feel welcome and at home? Do you have an interest in fitness?
We are looking for a Part Time Health Club & Spa Receptionist to join our team at Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa.
Our Health Clubs offer memberships for people who want to focus on their health and wellbeing and our Spa gives that extra touch of luxury, giving our guests some well-deserved ‘me’ time.
As a Health Club & Spa Receptionist you will enjoy making everyone feel welcome and remembered, whether that’s getting to know which classes they enjoy, or suggesting which treatments they might like. This role involves working in a fast paced environment and involves taking spa bookings and cashing up & banking at the end of each shift.
This is a Part Time position, working 16 hours per week across 2 days. This position requires a flexible applicant, who welcomes working varied shifts week on week, between the hours of 6am - 2.30pm and late shifts from 2.30pm - 11pm.
Your rota will be available 2 months in advance - with 2 weekends off a month!
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary use of the Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes, as well as discounts for your friends & family
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- The opportunity to earn extra via the spa retail commission scheme
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in a peaceful environment with stunning surroundings, in a hotel packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You’ll be passionate about making our guests feel welcome and at home, and will develop a thorough knowledge of our products, health club membership packages and spa treatments
- You’ll ideally have previous experience in a Health club or similar fast paced environment and role - cashing up experience would also be advantageous as would a fitness qualification
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with people
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, as the face of Hand Picked Hotels Health Club & Spas
- You will be local and able to get to work between the hours of 6am and 11pm
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 60 bedrooms, a 2 Rosette restaurant and a Health Club & Spa. We offer a range of Spa treatments, fitness facilities and classes.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.