Marketing Executive - Grosvenor Casino - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking for a role that they can really make their own.
You would be joining a busy marketing team and would have the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects. We need someone who is a real self-starter, keen to learn new skills and has a passion for giving great service to internal customers.
As the Marketing Executive, you will help ensure we are maximizing revenue from local marketing activities and supporting our 52 venues to share learnings by creating easy to use frameworks, ROI calculators, best practice training and tools for support and guidance.
Local Marketing Planning:
- Creating toolkits and framework documents which are easy for venues to use to create their local marketing plans.
- Creating ROI calculator frameworks for venues to use and measure campaign success
- Working closely with GMs to support the creation of local marketing plans which drive towards each clubs revenue targets and support the overall marketing calendar and brand strategy.
- Ensuring proven tactics are shared and assets are provided and uploaded to PEP to ensure clubs can easily roll out at local level.
- Ensuring that the national plans really land at a local level and the customer experience is optimized. Working with venues and seek feedback on the briefing process and how we can make it seamless for club teams to follow.
- Keeping abreast of competitor activity which may impact our market share, create regular reporting back to central marketing and ops teams so they can devise plans to maximise or combat such challenges.
Internal Customer Service:
- Ensuring we treat local club teams as our internal customers and we support quickly and efficiently to maximise their local marketing plans.
- Offering consultancy and resolution to local club marketing enquiries to ensure their needs are fulfilled.
- Creating forums for sharing best practice and feedback from clubs to optimize the ways of working with venues.
- Educated to degree level/or equivalent, marketing qualification and/or with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of working with a central marketing department or multi-site environment
- Experience of working with and partnering across cross functional teams.
- Effective organization and time management skills