Customer Journey & Compliance Support - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
We have several exciting new positions available to support our London Venues in driving our Safer Gambling agenda.
* Interacting with our customers to support our EDD & SG processes & obtain customer documents that evidence source of funds or affordability.
* Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to improve our offer.
* Drive and protect visits through compliance interactions, repeat visits & increase current market share in London.
* Organising entertainment and promotions with feedback and ROI for line manager.
* Supporting Casino Manager - Player Protection / HVC Manager / CVA and GM in all aspects of enhanced due diligence
* Aid with the provision of weekly information to the Casino Manager - Player Protection / HVC Manager / CVA and GM regarding progress of EDD files.
* Assuring adherence to the UK GC licensing objectives and LCCP compliance
* Support with the delivery of set business targets and profitability set by the General Manager
* Ensuring adherence to processes and polices regarding triggers CDD, SG, EDD and affordability.
* Following company procedures and the law, and also protecting the company's assets, including the gaming and Liquor Licence.
* To become conversant with Grosvenor casinos AML POC and SG Policies.
* Attending any compulsory training sessions
- Fully conversant in gaming operations with experience of working as a senior dealer
- Holds a current PFL licence, issued by the Gaming Commission
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.