Casino Manager - Gaming - Liverpool
- Job Type
- Full Time
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Multiple Venues
As a Casino Manager Gaming you will be an integral part of the management team striving to maximise performance in all areas of your casino. You will be a gaming expert managing the gaming team to deliver high quality exciting and entertaining gaming experiences to your customers.
You will support your General Manager in developing and implementing a business plan that delivers success for your stakeholders; the customer, the employee, the shareholder, the local community and the regulator.
- Deliver an excellent product and customer experience whilst upholding the principles of safer gambling through all gaming activities in the Casino.
- Support the Management Team in driving the performance of the casino measured against a balanced scorecard of targets covering finance, customer service, and team metrics.
- Champion and role model our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Be a key part of a highly capable management team who are fanatical about safer gambling, customer excellence and a quality product managing shifts to deliver on these elements.
- Develop a strong team of multi skilled employees ensuring they deliver the Grosvenor brand experience across gaming, leisure and food and beverage with a particular focus on gaming excellence
- Proactively drive sales and control margin and costs to drive casino profitability
- Ensure your casino proactively complies with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling
- PML license holder and skilled in all areas of casino gaming
- Experience of managing a team within a service driven environment
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Excellent manager / communicator, also able to collaborate with the wider
Internal and External candidates welcome to apply for this position.
This position may be located at any of our UK Casinos, and location to be decided following and interview.
Candidate will have to prepare a presentation and take 45-60 minute competency interview