Hospitality Team Member - Birmingham Chinatown
- Job Type
- Full Time
Location: Birmingham Chinatown
Date posted: 22-10-21
Closing date: 21-11-2021
GENTING CASINO BIRMINGHAM CHINATOWN is currently recruiting for a hard-working Hospitality Team Member to join their vibrant team. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and exciting business that is people focused. All that we ask in return is that you have a great attitude, are committed to delivering outstanding customer service and are willing to learn. It is also important that you are happy to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends, mornings and nights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, processes, and health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team. Working in the restaurant serving food and drink beverage, both front and back of house
- Clearing tables of cutlery and glasses etc. from customers ensuring all items are washed/cleaned and stored correctly
- Excellent communication skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic flexible benefits package. This includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan, discounts on food and drink across all Genting UK concepts and deals on numerous high-street shops and restaurants!
Please note: as this is a Casino all applicants need to be over 18.
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.