Diversity, Inclusion & Equality
We celebrate the value and contribution that each individual brings to our workplace. We are committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and aim for our organisation to be representative of our communities and customers. We respect and appreciate what diverse life experiences and heritages can bring to our business and we encourage that all voices are valued and heard.
In our recent employee engagement survey, we scored highly on the question 'people of all cultures and backgrounds are valued here' which is something we're really proud of. Whilst we may only be at the start of our diversity and inclusion journey, in our pledge to promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Genting Casinos we are committed to:
- Leading with respect and tolerance.
- Ensuring equal employment and development opportunities for all.
- Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse range of talented people.
- Cultivating a workplace free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
- Reviewing and monitoring workforce data and company policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Offering flexible and hybrid work practices to support employees wherever possible.
- Educating and training managers and all employees about their responsibilities; and
- Practicing and encouraging transparent communication in all interactions.