IT Service Operations Manager - London
- Fusion Lifestyle
- Greater London, England
- £42,000 - £50,000
- 10 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
IT Service Operations Manager
Who We Are:
Fusion Lifestyle has the mission to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK. We are a registered charity and we invest back into the communities that we serve.
We are looking for an IT Service Operations Manager to be responsible for the delivery of service management, infrastructure operations and information security at Fusion Lifestyle. This role will help define the roadmap for Fusion Lifestyle’s service management and cyber security processes and help meet Fusion’s strategic vision.
- Accountable for the delivery of IT services to the agreed service level
- Manage third-party providers of IT infrastructure and application services
- Manage the optimisation of IT infrastructure and services (via third parties)
- Act as an escalation point for service issues
- Identify opportunities to improve service availability
- Be responsible for the delivery of agreed service improvement projects
- ITIL qualified
- Experience as a service management professional, with a demonstrable passion for service improvement
- Hold relevant IT-related qualifications
- Prince2 and Agile (desirable)
This position is eligible for Remote/Hybrid working.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.