Marketing Executive - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Marketing Executive - London
Who We Are:
A sports, leisure and fitness operator and registered charity, Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK. We are recruiting for a commercially-minded Marketing Executive to provide support in delivering national tactical brand campaigns; leading on all email marketing and CRM, spanning the full marketing mix of print, content, digital, social media and PR.
As the Marketing Executive you will create and deliver national campaigns, alongside the Group Marketing Manager. Using an innovative and multichannel approach to hit lead generation and revenue targets, you’ll be creating industry leading activity on a regular basis. You’ll also coordinate the central calendar of activity, (including tactical and reactive ad hoc sales promotions), create digital and social assets, email content, website panels, and other core collateral; delivering a high level of support for all marketing activity across all locations.
Other responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Work with Marketing Managers to ensure Centre plans support and reflect any company-wide campaigns
- Oversee and deploy regular content updates on all web pages
- Complete responsibility for email marketing and CRM strategy, and deployment for central campaigns
- Deliver tactical sales-driving campaigns (SMS / email) in support of the business needs
- Provide strategic direction and analysis to social media activity
- Create regular media releases, and liaise with PR agencies where applicable to seek out and create regular local PR opportunities
- Lead on the creation of affiliate marketing and reciprocal deals, including member benefits
- Work with the Marketing Managers to deploy high quality core literature / information consistently, on brand and on time, whilst minimising cost
- Brief a roster of creative and production agencies (print, digital, PR, promotions)
- Measurement and evaluation of all activity and detailed reporting/ ROI insights
- Support Management with projects, including member retention comms, regularly updated web copy, news articles and member / ex-member surveys
To be successful as the Marketing Executive for Fusion, you will need 2-3 years minimum experience in a marketing role, ideally within a multisite business, with solid knowledge of the full marketing mix, and experience of creating, project managing and delivering tactical plans. You’ll need to have passion and energy for the marketing industry, and a commitment to supporting the business in its continued success.
Creativity will be second nature to you, and you’ll have proven skills in generating effective online and offline marketing communications. You’ll need to have superb written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
You’ll be analytical, with the ability to interrogate data, and have the capability to work across several projects, and manage your time effectively.
- CIM or other Marketing qualification (essential)
- Experienced in usage of digital, social, CRM, and Google Analytics (essential)
- Experience of using Dotmailer (desirable)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (desirable)
Whilst this role would normally be based from our Head Office in London, during the current climate we are offering flexible working/Working from home, so the ability to take ownership and use initiative when required is essential.
Please note that some travel may occasionally be required; our centres cover areas from Devon, London and the South East, Essex, Oxford, Bedford, and as far north as Newcastle.
Some of the employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include*:
- Up to 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (Pro rata, contractual)
- Employer Contribution Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (Contractual)
- Management Pension Scheme*
- Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres*
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products*
- Free eye tests*
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Season Travel ticket Loan*
- Career advancement opportunities
(*Non contractual employee benefits: Please note that during the period of reopening our centres, some non-contractual employee benefits may be frozen, revised or subject to change. Fusion reserve the right to amend or remove non-contractual employee benefits at any time).
If you would like to further your career, then we want to hear from you!
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.