Campaigns and Products Marketing Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Campaigns and Products Marketing Manager - London
Who We Are:
A sports, leisure and fitness operator and registered charity, Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK. We are recruiting for a commercially-minded Campaigns and Products Marketing Manager to deliver tactical brand and seasonal campaign plans, and execute these across all marketing channels in support of the Fusion business plan.
As the Campaigns and Products Marketing Manager you will spearhead taking campaigns to the next level; creating industry leading activity using innovative and effective channels to market, delivering on schedule and in a cost-effective way. You’ll have ownership for creating content, copywriting and producing effective and branded customer communications. You’ll also create and deliver the rolling calendar of campaign activity, aimed at maximising business KPI’s; supporting in increasing revenue across all areas; (memberships, swim school, junior activities, Intencity, etc.), and customer retention and participation.
Other Tasks and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Own the central calendar of Marketing activity
- Support the Fusion pipeline of new business/innovation, and identify key growth opportunities for Marketing activity
- Budget management; demonstrating return on all investments
- Planning and managing marketing resources to ensure that activities are implemented effectively, on schedule and within budget
- Align & prioritise activity, spend and resource with revenue opportunities and the company business plan
- Measurement and evaluation of all activity; managing and reporting on delivery against plan and objectives
- Manage a roster of creative and production agencies (print, digital, PR, promotions)
- Custodian of the Fusion repertoire of brands (corporate, local, sub-brand franchises), providing guidance on adhering to brand guidelines, and style guide
- Identify and develop strategic brand partnerships for strategic campaigns
- Lead a social media strategy, and support regional activity with a toolkit of activity, assets and events
- Deliver tactical sales-driving campaigns (SMS, email) in support of the business needs
- Collaborating with (and influencing) other functions and disciplines internally and externally
- Recruiting, coaching and developing junior members of the marketing team, as required
- Regular internal consultation with commercial and operation teams regarding campaign activity and plans; reporting on results achieved
To be successful as the Campaigns and Products Marketing Manager you will need a proven track record of success in a similar role, within a fast-moving business environment, and you’ll need proven experience of data manipulation. You’ll need to be an analytical and creative thinker; innovative and inventive, and always striving to find superior ways of functioning.
As you’ll be working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, a strong customer and commercial focus is essential, as is resilience, and the ability to work under pressure and to conflicting deadlines.
With a real passion and energy for the marketing industry, you’ll be a solutions focused, team player with a “can-do” attitude, and have the capability to translate business strategy into actionable marketing plans.
Other Criteria Include:
- A degree in Marketing or a related subject is essential
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (essential)
- Proficient in the use of web content management systems (CMS) (essential)
- Proficient in the use of social media, email marketing, web analytics and CRM platforms (essential)
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising platforms and business models, including Google Adwords and Google Display Network (essential)
- Excellent understanding of customer segmentation and targeting (essential)
- Excellent creative writing skills and standards of written English (essential)
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written (essential)
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of online project management systems (essential)
- Excellent attention to detail (essential)
Whilst this role would normally be based from our Head Office in London, during the current climate we are offering flexible working/Working from home, so the ability to take ownership and use initiative is essential. Please note that some travel may occasionally be required; our centres cover areas from Devon, London and the South East, Essex, Oxford, Bedford, and as far north as Newcastle.
Some of the employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include*:
- Up to 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (Pro rata, contractual)
- Employer Contribution Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (Contractual)
- Management Pension Scheme*
- Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres*
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products*
- Free eye tests*
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Season Travel ticket Loan*
- Career advancement opportunities
(*Non contractual employee benefits: Please note that during the period of reopening our centres, some non-contractual employee benefits may be frozen, revised or subject to change. Fusion reserve the right to amend or remove non-contractual employee benefits at any time).
If you would like to further your then we want to hear from you!
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.