Kitchen Manager - Ipswich
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun, so if you are a bold and ambitious individual looking for your next career move then look no further! We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we'll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development as a Kitchen Manager.
What will life as a Kitchen Manager in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Quarterly paid bonus scheme
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamamma's
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Kitchen Manager role so special?
- Make it Magic: Delivering great looking food is the number one focus for you and your team, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You take ownership for the performance of your kitchen and coach your team to be able to ensure its success.
- Do it Together: You are a role model for the kitchen team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
We'd love you to have had previous experience of working as a manager within a kitchen environment but most importantly have the drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now, come join the F&B family as a Kitchen Manager and be a valued member of our management team!