Front of House Manager's - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re on the lookout for superstar Front of House managers to join our growing family as we continue to expand into 2020!
We like to keep things simple and straightforward
Great quality steak at an affordable price, in a warm welcoming environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Passion - you will be serious about food, bordering on obsessive and have a keen eye for detail.
• Like an old friend - Welcoming, warm, genuine, you will treat everyone who enters your restaurant like a guest in your own home.
• Straight up - Authentic, grounded and decent.
• Indie spirit - You will be a leader, not a follower, challenge norms and share ideas
• Great pay and a true work-life balance.
• Great training and support, personal development plans and internal workshops to help develop your skills.
• Invites to great parties – we close all our restaurants for the evening once a year. Also, each restaurant has a budget for quarterly socials and trips to our suppliers in Yorkshire and Cornwall.
• 28 days paid holiday a year
• Discount in all of our restaurants – 50% off food for up to 4 people.
Plus many more
Apply for Front of House Manager's - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly