Bartender - Southwark, London
Bartender - Southwark, London
LOCATION: Southwark, London
TYPE: Part-Time, Full-Time
tvg hospitality is a global entertainment & hospitality operator with offices in the United Kingdom & the United States. Founded by CEO Ben Lovett, serial entrepreneur and a multi-award winning musician, alongside his brother Greg Lovett who joined the team as CFO following many successful years with the Soho House Group.
The Bartender for Flat Iron Square will be responsible for the setup, maintenance, and breakdown of all aspects of the bar. They will take drink orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with given recipes, serve wine and bottled or draught beer at high volumes. The role’s most important aspect is to meet and exceed guest needs.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the company
- Give great guest service while being quick and efficient
- Follow all sanitation and safety standards set forth by the company
- Know all menu items offered at Flat Iron Square. If asked, accurately answer questions regarding drink ingredients
- Explain drink and menu specials, suggest items, and upsell when appropriate
- Follow the Flat Iron Square standard drink recipes
- Perform assigned side work duties satisfactorily
- Follow all end-of-shift checkout procedures as outlined by the company
- Maintain a good team environment by assisting everyone when possible
- Maintain our guest service philosophy by following guest service standards
- The ability to read and communicate clearly and effectively
- Two years of hospitality experience preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest satisfaction
- Must be efficient and accurate with Point of Sale systems
- Must maintain a professional approach to their job and guest service at all times
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
tvg hospitality strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
tvg hospitality recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. tvg hospitality may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
In return to your dedication and commitment, we offer:
- Tips and service charge in addition to hourly rate
- Discounts on drinks across the group
- Training and career development programs
- Perk box discounts
- Pension scheme