General Manager - Queen Victoria Street Club, London
- Fitness First
- London, Greater London
- Up to 38,000 per annum plus OTE
- 01 Feb 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Fitness jobs, General Manager (Fitness), Senior Management (Fitness), Sports jobs, Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking to step up your career? Do you have management experience in the health and fitness industry? – Let’s work (out) together!
We are on the search for a talented General Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage our Queen Victoria Street Club which is located in the heart of Central London.
Our team is so important to us, the people in our business is what makes us successful. We live by a set of values called our ‘Winning Ways’; Win Together, Aim Higher, Own It, We Care and Love What We Do.
We focus on what sets us apart as a brand and ensure we have the role expertise to celebrate our fitness product and deliver an excellent experience. Our members are at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll be doing…
- Directing the club team to ensure all members are assisted in their fitness journey.
- Creating and managing a safe, fun, fitness atmosphere.
- Bringing the club business strategy to life, growing in club membership, revenue and overall success.
- Achieving Net Member Movement targets as set by the business.
- Promoting the 4 pillars of our fitness product offering: classes, custom-made workouts, equipment and personal trainers.
- Overseeing the corporate membership of the club.
- Efficiently recruit; attract, recruit, develop, train and engage your team to achieve specific and club performance targets
- Ideally you will already be, or have been a General Manager in the fitness industry.
- You’ll be an entrepreneurial leader supported with agile thinking.
- Have gained exposure to driving gym membership and sales.
- Be able to brag major commercial successes and give examples of managing a brilliant team.
- Be approachable, friendly and engaging!
The chance to be part of a premium fitness brand, we are an inclusive and diverse business, and you'll be working in an dynamic and passionate fitness atmosphere! As well as a competitive salary, you’ll be given great career growth and training prospects, access to a free gym membership, annual awards, fitness challenges, enhanced terms, and conditions - including your birthday off, and many more benefits!
We believe in putting fitness first, and it is at the forefront of everything that we do. To find out more, click apply now!