Beauty Therapist - Selfridges, London (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Beauty Therapist - FaceGym, London
Full-time and Part-time – includes working evenings and weekends. Roles in Selfridges and our St John's Wood studio.
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of beauty, wellness and fitness, FaceGym is the world’s first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home – offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.
Who We’re Looking For:
Passionate and out-going, to offer the highest quality facial workouts to our customers. Establish long term relationships with customers, by offering them an excellent personalised service, pertinent to their specific skin concern. We have full-time positions available in our Coal Drops Yard studio located a short walk from Kings Cross Station and in our St John's Wood studio based in North West London.
- Build and Maintain long-lasting customer relationships, and recruit new customers on a daily basis
- Deal tactfully with customer concerns, maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Make follow up phone calls, bookings, mail flyers and send emails to customers
- Keep a tidy and presentable counter set up. Make sure that the linear, drawers, machines and POS materials are tidy and clean
- In-store organization & implementation of events
- Implement the merchandising guidelines
- Be flexible to work weekends, Bank Holidays and late shifts
- Use accurately the Studio Software
- Be an expert on Sales techniques (stop traffic, sit downs, cross selling)
Skills & Qualities:
- Must be qualified in NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues, and the store management
- Skillful to deal with customer complaints and concerns
- Daily check and reply to Customer & HQ E Mails
- A “can do” attitude and flexibility to work on weekends, Bank Holidays and late shifts
- Be Polite, Friendly to the customers and colleagues
- Arrive on time for your shift, and communicate early with your line manager in case of sickness
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Make It Happen
Love What You Do
You Are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best – then we want to hear from YOU!
- Industry leading salary with great commission
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Exceptional education and training
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym – we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.