Operations Manager - Daventry
- Job Type
- Full Time
Operations Manager - Daventry Leisure Centre
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting health and safety, driving customer service excellence and supporting the team
We need an Operations Manager who will…
- Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy leisure centre
- Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have a proven track record in cost control and driving income in all areas of the business
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
National Pool Lifeguard, First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators qualifications are desirable. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV to us.