Everyone Active is a leading leisure management company, specialising in the development and management of over 200 leisure and cultural facilities in partnership with 60 local authorities spread all over the country.
We are as passionate about our colleagues as we are about encouraging people get active. Employees are our greatest asset – they are a representation of our brand and help drive our business forward and we strive to ensure each individual realises their potential.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
All our colleagues share the same passion – to get more people active and to help improve the health and wellbeing of our nation. We’ve made it our mission to encourage as many people as possible to participate in 30 minutes of moderate activity five times a week.
- Inclusive – we offer a huge range of affordable activities, allowing everyone to get active
- Supportive – we proactively help our members and colleagues to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Positive – we create a friendly environment that makes living an active lifestyle fun
- Progressive – we lead the way in developing holistic and innovative activity programmes so our colleagues and members can sustain a healthy lifestyle
If you’re interested in helping us achieve our goals, why not find out more about our current job opportunities?
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
We are committed to both service quality and people development. This is illustrated by the company’s achievements in the independent assessments of ‘Quest’, ‘Investors in People and are in partnership with Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
Our sickness and absence rate is just 2.25%, compared with the industry’s overall rate of 4.2%, while our colleague turnover is just 1.59%. Furthermore, 96% of our colleagues understand the company is trying to achieve and 95% of our colleagues understand their part in achieving those objectives.
The company has assembled a team of highly skilled and energetic managers. Each has adopted a leadership-driven management style, with the development and empowerment of individuals at the core of its philosophy.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Quite simply, we only employ people who are as passionate about our vision as we are and who share our values. Our aim is to provide our members with the best possible experience, a key element of which are our friendly and approachable colleagues who are experts in their fields.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
One of the key elements of our success is that we offer various training and development opportunities for all our colleagues. There are a series of mandatory and optional training and development activities that are designed to enable every colleague to succeed and to fulfil their potential. One our values is ‘to celebrate our successes’ and we want to provide our colleagues with every opportunity to do exactly that.
- Free membership – to over 160 centres nationwide
- Free online access to all classes, workouts and training plans
- 25% off sports coaching courses, swimming lessons and Fit For Sport activity camps for our colleagues’ children during school holidays