Hospitality Assistant - White City Place
- Job Type
- Full Time
Looking for a spicy new role?
We're looking for a Hospitality Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for Eurest on a part time basis, contracted to 8 hours per week. You'll join a team that takes real pride in what they do pride in our food, pride in our brand but most of all pride in our people.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Here's an idea of what your shift pattern will be:
- Weds: Full-time (Days)
As a Hospitality Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In return, you will have the chance to progress with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and looking after our guests so they go home delighted
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the menu and making recommendations to our guests
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Hospitality Assistant will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/3110/41476001/52603717/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!